We’re looking for ambitious and creative SUPERHEREO ROCKSTARS to assist us with putting out more amazing content in 2018! Work-Remotely-From-Home!
Digital Marketing & Public Relations Positions (2018-2019)
Are you new the Digital Marketing world? Are you hungry for a 2nd career or supplement income? Need a platform to showcase your writing work online as well?
GeekRockTV.com is looking for several Interns, Assistants & Volunteers to provide for our engaging and ever-expanding online magazine/blogs, social media platforms, production (webcasts & podcasts) and website community. Work as little as 5-20 hours per month!
- Create brief blogs from our previous webcasts and upcoming summer shows.
- Write reviews of on recent movies, music or local attractions (live theaters, concerts, music festivals, albums, theme parks in your area) and etc.
- Use the converter/transcriber software to proof read and edit the video blogs (from audio to text blogs) <<or>> record your voice-to-text on your smart phone.
Media Relations / PR
- Write media interview qs for potential actors & producers coming to our show.
- Help with the marketing announcements and engage with our online community by monitoring discussions, posts, and comments across multiple social media channels.
- Increase the number of followers we have on social media platforms (organically).
- Update our podcasting library on all platforms.
- Periodically review websites and other interactive properties and recommends updates of content and design.
BENEFITS | WHAT’S GREAT ABOUT THIS JOB:
- Your name appearing as our ‘Writing Contributor’ or ‘Audio-Transcriber’ on our articles.
- Your name appearing on our ‘Media Relations or PR Team’ slide in our future videos.
- Your name appearing on our IMDB credits (See Writing Credits)
- Your name appearing on the ‘Meet-The-Team’ page.
- Our brand name on your resume as our ‘Intern, Assistant or Volunteer’.
- Work-from-home with your flexible schedule.
- Work as little as 5-20 hours per month!
BENEFITS| WHAT OUR PROGRAM OFFERS:
- You will get a first-hand look into how a multimedia/podcast network functions on a day-to-day basis. You will also have the opportunity to learn about podcasting, social media marketing, production and media relations/publicity work.
- Our rotation program will provide you tons of projects to work on (to showcase your work with other employers). We want our you to gain as much knowledge as they can and help them grow within their career aspirations!
- Working toward or received a degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Creative Writing, Film Production or in a career field in writing.
- Knowledge of AP Style, Cision and creative writing techniques.
- Passion for the geek lifestyle culture, pop-culture and entertainment industry.